Monday 16 May 2016

In a siducting style to male u fall on ur knees instantly P.s - for skype/voice /chat/live session or to buy my used things mail me at indianmistressswasthika@gmail.com For my session videos visit my youkandy varrified account- youkandy.com/goddesswasthika To get a quick attention by pampering me with gifts , visit my Amazon universal wishlist - http://www.amazon.in/registry/wishlist/3C3FZ0U95QSY3 (don't forgot to write your name on note or as sender ) #Femdom #findom #mistress #goddessswasthika #fantasy #gynerchy #indianfemdom #feetfetish #handfetish #empressswasthika #indianmistress #mistressswasthika #beautifulfeet #realfemdom #bdsm #fetish #domination #femaledomination

1 comment:

  1. I wish to be used and abused as YOUR human ashtray and to be allowed to worship YOUR Superior feet Divine and Sublime Goddess Swasthika.

    ReplyDelete